Health and Recovery Solutions
Fitness Coaching, Nutrition Consulting, and More
Get back in shape and maintain your health with the help of Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC. We are ambassadors of health, fitness, and nutrition who are dedicated to helping you become a better, stronger version of yourself. Our services include fitness coaching, nutrition consulting, and injury rehabilitation. Please continue browsing through our website to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Inquire About Our Fitness Coaching Services
Thank you for your interest in our fitness company. If you have any questions about the fitness coaching and consulting services we offer, just get in touch with us. Our support team is here to address your inquiries and provide you with more details about our business. Please contact us via email or this website. We hope to be of service to you soon!
Movement through physical activity helps us feel better, function better, sleep better, and reduce the risk of many chronic diseases. Health benefits start immediately after we begin regularly moving; even short episodes of physical activity are beneficial. Given the overwhelming evidence from research on the benefits of exercise, it seems obvious that we should all be physically active. It's essential if you want to live a healthy and fulfilling life into old age.
If you're local to the Chicagoland area and need to bounce back from an injury or need fitness coaching, Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab can help you do that and more as we believe, "Movement is Medicine!"
Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC (“Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide us when you visit Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC at www.asylumpt.com, or communicate with us via email (collectively, our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment card number, and other information from your account with us (“personal information”) and information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us by completing your account opening on our Website, when you establish or make changes to your account profile information and when you buy products or services offered on our Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account on the Website, subscribing to any services, purchasing any products, requesting any further services or reporting a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to voluntary surveys that we might ask you to complete.
Information Provided to Us By A Practitioner
The information we collect on or through our Website may also include:
- Information provided to us by a practitioner in connection with recommending supplements for your use. By providing this information to a practitioner and consenting to the practitioner submitting it to us, you are consenting to our use of this information in this manner. You can use your account settings to withdraw this consent at any time.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with notices about your account with Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC [, including any expiration and renewal notices].
- To contact you about our third-party sponsors’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or the services we offer or provide through it.
- To better understand how visitors are interacting with the Website and help us improve our Website and the services we provide to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, do not submit your personal information to our Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our sponsors, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by visiting the Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC Website and logging into your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We will retain your personal information for so long as your account is active or as reasonably needed by Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC to provide our services. We may also retain and use such information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. [For secured-data transmission, Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC uses the industry standard encryption software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The URL in your browser will change to “HTTPS” instead of “HTTP” when this security feature is invoked. Your browser may also display a lock or key symbol on its task bar to indicate invoked secure transmission. This safety feature is not available for email communication, and email communication may not be secure.]
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to your account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Third Party Sites
Our Website contains links to third party websites. Asylum PT: Fitness & Injury Rehab, LLC is not responsible for and does not have control over such third party sites and their practices regarding privacy. As the privacy and other policies of such third party sites may differ significantly from our policies, we encourage you to review and be familiar with such policies before you submit any information to such third parties.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Refunds
I have a strict no refund policy, my goal as a fitness and health provider is to have you succeed. My services are for people who are willing to make the necessary changes to improve the quality their lives.
- Accounts are specific to individuals, they are not to be shared or used by anyone other than the person who signed up.
- By registering on this site, you agree to be added to our newsletter list so we can keep you up to date on new products and services, and offer you discounts, and pre-sale offers.
From time-to-time, we may make opportunities from third-parties available to you. For purposes of full disclosure, this means we may earn money, such as in the form of commissions, or receive other benefits for recommending, endorsing, or linking to a product or service via this site.